SELF-TALK: Achieve Subconscious Confidence in Sport
How to train confidence into the subconscious mind and perform better
Does it matter what you think?
Yes of course – very much so! One of the reasons is that the way in which we talk to ourselves influences our emotions, and our emotions shape our behaviors. Our behaviors in turn influence what happens next in our lives and in our sport.
In this course on Self-talk I teach you how you can influence your thinking and train confidence into the subconscious mind and practice better, perform better and be better!
Here is what we cover:
- Why self-talk matters?
- Types of self-talk and discover how to become aware of them.
- How to influence how we think.
- The relationship between the conscious and subconscious mind (which is incredibly important!)
- Accurate and Inaccurate Thinking.
- I've included exercises along the way as well as a self assessment questionnaire.
- We'll end with some final techniques and an action plan to build your daily self-talk toolbox.
Are you ready for this?
Enrol now and you will also get a free Q&A with me via email where you can get some personal advice or feedback. We will also leave you with a training plan to continue your mental training and become a stronger athlete!
One more thing, you will get lifetime access to the content of this course and can come back any time (sometimes we even add a little more, and we will let you know!)
Hi, my name is Clinton and I have been running the psychology practice of the Sports Science Institute of South Africa (SSISA) in Cape Town since 1995. I help clients develop, implement and maintain strategies which optimize performance and well-being on a sustainable basis. I have worked with Team South Africa at the Athens Olympics, SA Rugby (U21 and U19) and Team SA Cricket amongst many other high profile teams and individuals. I am excited to now work with you. Good luck on this journey with Sportmi and on becoming a mentally stronger athlete!