Times are changing fast and athletes need to be mentally stronger than ever. By taking Dr Rob's course on how to Conquer Anxiety in Sport you will take control of fear by becoming stronger than it through knowledge and practice.
Here is a summary of what you will learn:
- An Introduction to Fear
- Fear Theory (so important!)
- The Physiology of the Fear Response
- Cognitive Elements of Fear
- Distorted Thoughts (and how to change them)
- Fear Regulating Techniques (Includes guided audio scripts)
- Fear of Loss, Change or Failure (includes the loss of opportunity)
- How to Handle Fear after Injury or Time Away
- Exercises, training plans, guided audio scripts, worksheets and more
The "more" piece is one Q&A with all students via email with Dr. Rob so that the course gets even more personalized for you.
This course is truly amazing. By working with you to understand fear and your body's responses and how to manage them we guarantee you will come out a stronger, mindful athlete more in control of fear in your game.
After this course you will be able to smartly manage anything that comes your way.
Hi, I'm Rob, a Clinical and Sport Psychologist and Director of Sport and Performance Psychology New York.
I work with athletes, business professionals and creative individuals who are seeking tools to realize their potential and perform at their best. Some of my clients are dealing with performance problems stemming from stress and anxiety, while others are looking to take their performance to the next level. I look forward to working with you on your sport performance journey.