In this package, you will receive lifelong access to all the courses in the Sportmi journey as well as training plans and a certificate on completion from Sport Mindset Institute. The package can be used by both athletes, as well as coaches to pass on to their athletes.
Courses in this package:
1. HEAD: Goal-setting – Set Your Goals For Peak Performance
2. SEE: Imagery – Master Visualisation in Sport
3. HEAR: Self-talk – Achieve Subconscious Confidence in Sport
4. FEEL: The Zone – Master Big Match Temperament with The Zone
5. SMELL: Fearlessness – Conquer Anxiety in Sport and Be a Fearless Athlete
6. TASTE: Success – Learn How to “Win” Every Time
7. HEART: Compassion – Lead with Heart
As well as training plans to follow similar to your workout training plans. They tell you exactly when and for how long to work on each zone.
If you are a serious athlete or coach looking for the ultimate master plan for your mental training then this is the package for you. It will help you become a stronger, healthier, better athlete. Guaranteed.
On completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate as shown in the image below:
What are you waiting for, all this for less than 2 sessions with any of these sports psychologists, and you get to speak to them along the way! Remember, once you are enrolled you have access to the content indefinitely. Let’s go.
Enroll Now For $349
The Master Course bundle provides all 7 mental training courses in one package!
Price if courses purchased separately: $523
Price for The Master Course bundle: $349
Many professional authors have worked together to compile this course bundle. Here is who will be teaching you:
1. GOAL-SETTING: Honorata Nel, CoFounder Sportmi, Ex-athlete and Performance Coach. New York/Amsterdam
2. IMAGERY: Dr. Rico Schuijers Ph.D. Sport and Performance Psychologist, Amsterdam.
3. SELF-TALK: Clinton Gahwiler. Sport Psychologist, Cape Town.
4. THE ZONE: Dr. Kotryna Fraser Ph.D. Sport Psychology Lecturer, New South Wales.
5. FEARLESSNESS: Dr. Robert Udewitz Ph.D Sport and Clinical Psychologist, New York.
6. SUCCESS: Alexandra Norton, Sport and Counselling Psychologist, Ex-athlete, Johannesburg.
7. COMPASSION: Edgar Chekera and Luke Vidler, Sport Psychologist and MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology, UK.
A step-by-step guide to EFFECTIVE goal-setting for athletes
Imagery theory and techniques for peak sport performance
How to train confidence into the subconscious mind and perform better
Get Big Match Temperament and Achieve Flow
A constructive approach to FEARLESS performance and comebacks
The Ultimate Course for Mental Toughness
How to lead with heart, be a true champion and leave a legacy